Note: All prices in British Pounds
Advice on choosing the sexy bridal lingerie for your wedding
It’s your Big Day! You’ve probably planned it for years, maybe since you were a little small girl. Your wedding dress is organised but what about your underwear? And what do you do if you want really sexy bridal lingerie?
When your wedding dress finally comes off, your bridal lingerie will tempt the groom and help turn this special night time into the romantic scene of your dreams.
Bridal lingerie has traditionally been white but why not try ivory or cream colored lingerie? Pale colours are also good with a white wedding dress as often white lingerie may show through. If you have chosen a darker shade dress, then darker bridal lingerie is fine.
When purchasing your wedding underwear on-line you’ll want to order early to make sure the bridal lingerie will arrive in time for your special day. Bear in mind that lingerie stock and styles change often, so something that you see today may not be available tomorrow.
No matter bridal lingerie you select, make sure you try it on with your wedding dress before your wedding day. Bridal lingerie, especially a bustier or corset, could change your body shape form and make your whole outfit look different.
Babydolls are loose fitting and look good on everyone. A bridal corset may be more restrictive but it will shape your figure into a classic hour glass figure.
Bear in mind, on your honeymoon you can really let your hair down, you may even consider something more risqué! Perhaps a sheer or see-through babydoll or teddy.
Bridal Lingerie Guidelines
1. Choose bridal lingerie in white, cream, or ivory if you’re wearing a white wedding dress or choose a colour to match your dress.
2. Buy in plenty of time so that the lingerie arrives well before your big day.
3. Think about a co-ordinated Bridal Bra and Panty set to match your dress.
4. Don’t forget your wedding accessories – Like a Suspender Belt and a Garter.
6. For your honeymoon lingerie dare to be outrageous!
Buy Bridal Lingerie